Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Thanks Mister
I am so grateful for the man who got on our plane with the most HORRID, barking cough that I've heard this entire year... or perhaps two. It reminded me of how sick Hunter was when he had Whooping cough last winter. Every time you coughed, I jumped. As I was sleeping, I kept thinking the intercom was coming on with an announcement from the pilot. Well, I just wanted to say thank you kind sir. Your germs have infected my children, myself, and probably my hard-working husband too. I'm sure that many others are also thanking you from our plane and I'm wondering if the gentleman who realized you sat down only 5 rows behind him (and us) and then proceeded to move all his belongings and self to the back of the plane was able to avoid your generosity. I suppose I'll never know. Maybe a face mask (like Surgeons wear) would have made me feel a LITTLE better or perhaps, a little less accusatory. Thank you, and please keep your future "bronchitus" infections to yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Some people are too generous. So sorry!
PS Where did you get your "I Belong" gadget?
Post a Comment