Monday, March 9, 2009

Sweet Memories

I was tagged by Amber and I just had to do it right away! Here's the rules:

1. Go to your My Documents/My Pictures
2. Go to your sixth file folder
3. Go to your sixth picture
4. Blog about it
5. Tag 6 people

I tag Lara, Alisa, Chari, Kristy, Elisa, and Joni

And this is my "Found Treasure"!

Cole was just over a year here. Sweet, sweet boy. Being 3 is a lot harder than 1 - but the kisses and hugs you "THROW" at me are bigger than ever and sweeter on my cheek. I love you Pumpkin!


4 comments:

hebgengirl said...

Hey- I tagged you too, so super! You got a two-fer out of this one! He is darling, by the way!

Devri said...

Oh! I love Cole! What a cute kid.

Greg and Lara said...

Um...I don't get it. When I open my 6th folder, I get more folders. What do I do? And by the way I think Danny looks a lot like Hunter.

Greg and Lara said...

Um...I don't get it. When I open my 6th folder, I get more folders. What do I do? And by the way I think Danny looks a lot like Hunter.