Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter

I seem to be prone to computer issues lately! I have tried to do this post for an HOUR now... that's way too long for my attention. Everytime I try to cut and paste a photo (I wanted to go in order) the pictures completely disappear! ARGH! So, Here are some highlights from our Easter. I hope yours was wonderful with family as well. We spent the evening prior to Easter with my parents - dyeing LOTS of eggs and enjoying a movie together. Then Sunday, we were with Shayne's family. I think I only took 150+ pictures - and managed to get a few KEEPERS!

Danny's favorite pasttime - eating whatever he can reach.

I love this picture of Cole looking through his eggs and Danny sneaking one from him! Each child was assigned a color to keep our numbers even and I think the kids got more than spoiled - considering 3 aunts put together lots of eggs for everyone!




Oh my! It's an egg and it has candy!

The gang - they are all getting soooo big!







I love this picture. James, my nephew, broke his arm and his wrist! So, his dad walked around and picked up the eggs as James pointed to them!

Check out my new haircut - and even done straight! And that Danny is a smiler!

5 comments:

Kristy said...

I love your new haircut. And of course Danny looks cute too.

Greg and Lara said...

Lea, your pictures are getting better and better. Some of these look truly professional. I miss my nephews!

Devri said...

What a good idea with the color coding. Your pictures look great and your kids are so cute.

Jenny said...

I like your new haircut Lea! And that danny boy is darling- look at that precious smile- loved that last photo! Looks like it was a happy warm easter- yay! Your boys ARE getting big- oh my!

Laura said...

CUTE haircut!! Oh, Danny is such a cutie! I love that little smile.