Monday, May 4, 2009

A few more...

"look at my kavention" (invention) and he says this A LOT!

"I'm thirstied"

"I have a stitch" (itch!)

Honestly, he says all three of these A LOT! So cute!

3 comments:

Lori said...

I just love Cole. He's SOO much fun in Primary.

On Sunday, he was sitting on my lap during sharing time and he turned to me and said something to the effect of "I sure could use some roast beef right about now."

I repeated it a few times back to him - Yup... he wanted Roast Beef. Feeling a bit peckish in Primary, I guess!

Alisa said...

Love Cole's quotes...oh, and what a great idea about each kid getting their own color of eggs...great idea!

And OH MY GOODNESS...that's JAMES?!! Wow...he's grown a lot in 8 years. Figures.

CONGRATS on the 5K! I'm so proud of you!! (And jealous!) I mentioned to Jared when I got home yesterday "early" (6:30 or 6:45): "I should go for a run for 15 minutes, and then come back and make dinner." Jared said "Great idea...and you get to take the kids!"

Hahaha. So, no run.

Love you!

Ben said...

Cole is a crack up- I love to hear little kids talk! He sounds like a hoot!