"I really want those toys Mommy!"
"Can I breathe this stuff?"
"There's another one, and another one, and another one, and another one..."
"Hmmmmm, a big colorful box... I wonder what it tastes like."
A few things about Danny:
-if he gets bored with his toys in the family room, he'll make a bee-line for Maggie's dog food/water in the kitchen. When I see him coming, I'll put the food/water up on the counter. He'll stop his army crawl and scream at me for spoiling his fun! He has managed to get to the food/water a couple times.... ewwww. Dog food is NASTY!
-if he hears a group of people laughing - he joins in. Then his laugh is contagious as we all start to laugh harder and he of course, has to compete with even a louder laugh!
-he LOVES his big brothers.
-he LOVES baths and he LOVES swimming. I suppose that's why he loves Maggie's water bowl so much - it just looks like the perfect toy for him!
-he started to crawl the day after his birthday... he saw mommy holding another baby and he made a quick plunge to get me back!
-his smile is infectuous (did I spell that right?) he makes friends EVERYWHERE we go. who can help but to look him and just smile back? he's always smiling!
ps thanks Amber for the great idea of a box of tissues for a 1 year old... we enjoyed it as much as he did!
4 comments:
So cute! I loved Danny pulling the tissues out one by one, but most of all I loved hearing everybody laugh at him. I could tell who was there by their laughs. I wish I could have been there too! And maybe Hunter will teach me how to make a soft place for the tooth fairy to stay....cute! See you soon!
I can't believe he is 1! Crazy! He is darling. Glad he had a great birthday!
I think you've reached an important parenting milestone when your child starts pulling out hundreds of kleenex sheets and you just dont care about the mess :)
My favorite picture is the one of him biting the present. He's such a darling little one.
How would you know what dog food tasted like Lea????? :)
That video is hilarious- loved to see what you all were telling me about and loved to hear all of your laughter- we miss you! Thanks for a wonderful night stay at your house- we had a great time swimming!!!!
Post a Comment