Well, the pictures are backwards - but I don't feel like re-ordering them right now! We've had a fun-filled month! Activities such as - Hayrides, corn mazes, a Halloween boat cruise (it was shorter than short), pumpkin patch, jumping into piles of leaves (and my trees still have leaves on them - this is from the neighbor's trees!), a costume party, church trunk-or-treat, and of course, Halloween. We did carve our pumpkins - just last night! The day after Halloween needs a little celebrating too!
6 comments:
Danny's costume is awesome! Great job!!
Is it bad that Danny looks like a perfect Maggie?
Don't you just love the month of October!
I love the Simpsons costumes- Awesome.
My favorite is the slide into the pile of leaves. :)
I am stunned how much Ella looks like Alisa. Amazing!! Guess that will increase your fun. Here is your unsolicited tip: Everything is a conveyor line and when things get raw, play piano loudly (hymns) Good luck! You are a saint. I hope I get to live near you in heaven!
Post a Comment