I cleaned the kitchen while they played downstairs. Little did I realize that their play meant bringing every toy OUT of the toy room to build a fort....
Then this afternoon (YES, in the same day), I taught a couple of clarinet lessons and once again, they were just playing in Cole's room. What could they possibly do? I didn't think they'd take every pillow, blanket, and toy from a three room radius to one spot!
Here's a little highlight from last week. The weather has been BEAUTIFUL.
This is a very full car and noisy!
As you can see, we're a busy house and it's hard to keep up with us!
5 comments:
You are my hero. Seriously...5 kids? I'm amazed you can keep it all together! I'm glad they're getting along well...too bad they make such a mess...but hey...at least they're staying entertained, right?
You're making me nervous...
HOLY!!!! My dear friend, you are an amazingly kind person. I think I would flip out.
WOW! Why is it that seems to happen in the same day. I think I'd have been in tears by the end of the day. Seriously.
Whoa.
I'm not sure if any other comment suffices. Just ... Whoa! ;o)
Post a Comment