Dear fellow blog-readers,
I've mentioned this to a few friends recently and I thought I'd dedicate a post to this AWESOME little tool I have come to love. I just click on my "bloglines" bookmark and I can see all the blogs I love to read. THE BEST PART is that it tells me who has posted a new post and how many! I click on it - and I can see them right there! Or, I can click on the post and go to a new window (with the blog I chose) and I can hear the writer's music and/or make comments. I love bloglines and it took quite a while for my sister to convince me to use it... now I don't know how I ever managed to click on EVERY blog to see if it had been updated!
FYI, bloglines rocks. Check it out: http://www.bloglines.com/
PS it does NOT show me private blogs. So, I just have to check those occassionally!
4 comments:
But will it work with private blogs? I'd definitely switch then
Thanks for the info.
Bummer that it won't work with private blogs. I so rarely get around to reading them...because bloglines makes it SOOO easy to read the rest!!
Yeah bummer about the private blogs- they really need to figure out a way to do that. I use google reader (bloglines sounds very similar) and it's so much better than clicking through everyone's blogs to see who's updated.
Post a Comment