It wasn't really amazing - but the again, it was. It was a very typical day - but then again, not so typical because I completed tasks that seem to be endless. This is a dumb blog post - but I just wanted to write it down for my future "blog book" that I dream of making someday!
What I did today:
I got in my regular exercise class, plus an hour bike ride with my boys in the trailer, played outside with Danny, played the Wii with Cole, read an article in the Ensign, read the important parts of my paper, cleaned the kitchen (it was spotless and BEAUTIFUL!), did 3 loads of laundry AND put them away (please pat me on the back for that one), took a 15 min. power-nap (I really needed it), taught 7 lessons, practiced my clarinet for 45 minutes (please give me a gold star for that!), had dinner in the crock-pot that was yummy-licious, and I even read to Hunter for 50 minutes plus helped him with his piano practice.
It was a busy day and it was a great day!! I think the fact that I felt sunshine on my face (during the bike ride) really rejuvenated me. I have a serious case of Spring Fever.
Now, for tomorrow...
PS when I say "typical" that means I TRY to do such things but REALLY, I get a whopping 1 or 2 of those "must-do's" done for the day. Like I said, it was just a very unique day!
11 comments:
You put me to shame, just reading that made me tired. The sunshine did feel wonderful and I took the little ones on a walk. I think we all have a little spring fever.
Wow! I feel like a loser! Just kidding, I just could really use some sunshine here. It's another cold snowy day, perfect for cleaning my house. I'll just revel in your awesomeness!
I know what you mean about it not being a typical day. I sometimes have days like that but not very often! I'm proud of you for doing the laundry and putting it away. Putting it away is always the biggest thing for me. You go Lea!
Wow! I wish I could get all that accomplished. You get a huge pat on the back for putting the laundry away the day you wash it. :)
Nice job! I love days like that. Today is not one of those days for me. Oh well.
That ended on a pessimistic note. I truly am proud of you! Go Lea!!!!
LEA!!! I am impressed! I NEVER feel like I get much done either. Your day made tired just reading it:) You go girl !!!
You the "woman" Lea- you go girl! I hear ya- sunshine can do good things for you- I'm so ready for spring! You're just an amazing Mommy- those little boys are so lucky to have you!
A super-turbo-Lea day! Wohoo! Aren't productive days just wonderful?!!
Love the front-load Washer/Dryer...how fun that he can help! Then again...with my girls...that may not be all that helpful...
You go girl. Man, you are like super woman!
These are days that I wish could be suspended for even longer. We probably wouldn't appreciate them as much if they were more frequent. Though, I love to look back and see how much I've gotten accomplished. All of those mental checks produce big smiles! You are super woman and always have been!
Post a Comment