So, sometimes Mommy's and Daddy's are RIGHT. We've said it a thousand times, "leave your blankie at home Cole. What if you lose it?" "No blankies at church, Cole" "No blankie at friend's houses." blah blah blah.... Well. He took it to Hunter's indoor soccer game last weekend and we still can't find it. Oh, mommy is working hard to find it. I've visited the school, the rec center, made 5 calls, and that was before 9am this morning! Sometimes it's a bummer when mommy is right. Cole told the neighbor this morning, "I lost my blankie. But I'm doing great without it." It has been a long weekend and really, I hope we do get to bring blankie back home to his bed and best friend, Cole.
Most recent photo of "Blankie"
11 comments:
My neighbor put up signs where her daughter left her blanket- like a lost dog or something. The signs were so cute- actually I think they did get the blanket back. Anyway, Good luck!!
Lea, that's awful. I hope you find his blankie soon.
I have no doubt that anyone finding it would have thrown it away (having seen the condition of the blankie). Poor Cole. Poor "right" Mommy :)
Oh--poor boy! Yeah, Mom & Dad told me that I "lost" mine...too. I think they hid it in the garage, and later threw it away. So...I replaced it with the large afghan...served them right!!!
Hehehee...
That's so sad! I'm not sure what we'd do without pink blankie. I hope you find it! I miss seeing that blankie laying around my house. Good luck!
this is a sad story! Shane was telling me on Sunday about how it had been lost and the fear of nobody sleeping EVER! So sorry I hope his BFF finds it's way home soon:)
I think it's a blessing in disguise. Oh wait, got that wrong...the blanket is disguising Cole!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7ID_E-SYbQ
Good luck. Give Cole my sympathies. Our prayers are with you.
I'm so sorry Cole man! I hope you can find his blankie soon!
oh, so sad. Poor Coley!
Post a Comment