Doing an egg hunt at my parents house with the REAL eggs! 

After finding the eggs, our tradition is to roll the eggs together (yes, to break them open) then we make creamed eggs on toast for dinner, lunch, breakfast.... whatever time it is!
After finding the eggs, our tradition is to roll the eggs together (yes, to break them open) then we make creamed eggs on toast for dinner, lunch, breakfast.... whatever time it is!
"I LOVE my primary song book. It's the PERFECT gift for Easter! It reminds me about Jesus and that's what Easter is all about!" Oh, Sweet, sweet son - you make your parents so proud!

We watched this video at least 57 times in the next two days.... UGH! But I'm glad he loves it!

We had Shayne's sisters over (and their families) for a low-key Easter barbeque. We also had the kids fill all the easter eggs! That was the best "new" tradition for this year!
We watched this video at least 57 times in the next two days.... UGH! But I'm glad he loves it!
We had Shayne's sisters over (and their families) for a low-key Easter barbeque. We also had the kids fill all the easter eggs! That was the best "new" tradition for this year!
We did an egg hunt for the eggs filled with goodies and coins at our local park. It was so much fun! Here's everyone lining up for the mad dash! I wish I had been running my video when we said "go" -Danny ran just as fast as all the others! He doesn't miss a beat!
3 comments:
Too bad you couldn't have had our 80 degree weather. Looks like a blast!
How fun! Sorry we missed the Sunday festivities. I notice that you didn't mention anything about painting all day on Saturday!
Cute- and what a great idea to have the kids work for their candy!
Post a Comment