Wednesday, April 14, 2010

To my boys

My dear Hunter, Cole and Danny,


I'm sure people told me a long time ago how much parents love their kids. I know that my parents love me SOOO much, and I also have always known that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me. But as I have grown, become a mother, and have been given more opportunities to love those around me, I am in AWE. As my mother-in-law said many years ago and it's a thought that I think of often, (it's paraphrased) "My love does not divide when I have more family to love, it has only multiplied." My love has multiplied and every time I find my heart growing, it reminds me of how much our Father in Heaven loves us. That is an awesome thought. So, boys, remember as you grow and become teenagers and do things that boys do that frustrate, worry, and gross out your mom, there is an undeniable love that I have for each of you.


love,
mommy







3 comments:

Greg and Lara said...

I don't even recognize Hunter. He's going to have some crazy eyebrows someday though!

Alisa said...

I love Hunter's hairdo in that photo!

And yes...isn't it amazing to learn how much our parents must also love us? crazy!!

Love all of the new posts...including your crazy Spring break! We'll be in UT by Tuesday!

Jenny said...

Sweet and well said!