Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring Break

I just have to say a disclaimer - I grew up in a family that traveled once a year - it was a two week expedition to either UT - or perhaps the big trip to the east coast. But, we only traveled once a year. I married a guy who loves to "go somewhere" whenever he has a chance. My workout buddies are a little miffed that I keep disappearing for such little "get-aways!" That being said, we had a spring break adventure that was filled with plenty of traveling!
St George:
pool, hot tub, parks, biking, playing b-ball,
and enjoying time with Cherae and Chris and the boys
Tucson:
30 mile bike ride (ending with a killer up-hill!)
80+ degree weather by a pool!
Playing piano with my nieces
and enjoying Shaughn and Diane's wonderful family.
Thanks for having us Shaughn and Diane!
Too bad I didn't take very many pictures - but here are a few photo highlights of the trip:








4 comments:

Jen Udink said...

Looks like fun guys! How was the bike ride?

Alisa said...

I think that's a bit unfair. After all...I remember trips to Maine, Minnesota, Florida, Santa Fe, etc!!

Of course...the trek to UT was normal...but they fit in some other trips, too!

mindy said...

That's fun! Did you say hi to Wayne and co?!

Jenny said...

Look at all those boys! Sounds like a fantastic vacation!