Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Memorial Weekend
Well, I don't have many photos to prove our adventurous weekend - but we had a lot of fun with Aunt La-La visiting us from Georgia. I wish she lived closer!! It was a great week to have time for 4 of my 5 siblings to be together and just love being in one-another's company. We spent some time in Heber - including a fun "hike".... well, it was a long, slow walk when you have 5 kids under the age of 7 together! But we survived our adventure in the woods and got in the car just as it started to pour. Whew. We also enjoyed a visit to Bridal Veil Falls and Shayne was crazy and took Danny and Hunter WAY UP HIGH.... my camera doesn't have a zoom to prove why their mommy had a LUMP in her throat the whole time they were up there. Glad everyone survived and had fun. Thanks La-La for visiting us - we LOVE YOU! But we vote you bring Greg next time too - we missed you Greg.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Let's hear about the real adventures from last week! I'm glad I could come too, and sure wish Y'ALL lived closer!
Oh my goodness...that photo with Ella & Lara is ADORABLE!! I just LOOOOVE it!
Thanks for taking Ella to the falls! Hope it was fun, and not too overwhelming!
I love the picture of Ella and Lara too. They look like the best of pals. I loved watching those two together. You're great Lara!
Lara looks beautiful in that last shot...
Post a Comment