Friday, July 2, 2010

YEAH for peaches!


I love the cheers and shouts of joy when I'm buying produce. You'd think that I never buy produce, but there are lots of things that just get those boys EXCITED! I have my list of produce to buy, but how can I say no when they ask for a plum? or grapes? or peaches? I kept saying yes and they were simply THRILLED with all the goodies mommy was buying them. Honestly, they shouted with joy and it made me giggle. Who knows what the others around us were thinking... I was extremely PROUD of those gleeful shouts!

By the way, that reminds me that Cole keeps asking in his prayers that the vegetables will grow in our garden. I keep trying to tell him that I didn't plant any vegetables (it's a berry patch this year) and well, that means no tomatoes. But, he keeps on praying for them! LOL.

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Cute! Now, do your kids actually eat all the produce you get them? I wish mine would not leave things half-finished!