My favorite song:
I think this journal thing is going to fade out really quick. It's forcing me to think when it's late at night and I should be in bed!
Honestly, one of my most favorite songs is "Watermark" from Enya. When I hear it - I can immediately transcend my current chaos and feel transported to a different place. It's calming and reassuring to me. My college roommate, Sabrina, introduced me to Enya. I would beg her to put it on EVERY SINGLE NIGHT to fall asleep (she always had music on at night and she kindly accepted my request). I can still envision the snow on my dorm room window and I'm snuggled into my bed, warm and truly happy. When I keep singing songs over and over in my head and I just can't seem to make the "internal radio" turn off, I sing this song to myself. It is my ultimate calming song.
1 comment:
I love Enya too- ever since High School!!!! I have all of her c.d.'s and just LOVE them!
Post a Comment