Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 12 (a day late)

Something I am OCD about:

My daily glass of OJ. Some drink coffee and others their diet coke - me, I've gotta have that little glass of OJ every morning to make my day just right. I can go a few days without milk in my fridge - but if the OJ is gone, we are going to the store!! And that little part of OCD - it HAS to be "Not from concentrate" and "with pulp." Tropicana is my fav but sometimes Florida Natural is a little cheaper and that fits the bill too. By the way, I'm very stingy when it comes to sharing my "gourmet" OJ with my kids. Yeah, I think that's a good description of OCD.

1 comment:

Devri said...

I didn't know! I thought my love of orange juice was intense, but you have me beat!