I keep thinking I'll write these things down in my journal or perhaps in his own little "memory book" - but it ain't happening. So, here are a few of the cute things I want to remember about my danny at 2 years old and some translations too:
*"I DO IT!" - for just about everything - especially for getting into the car and climbing into his seat.
*"I too" -which means I want one too
*"Jesus" -Jesus Wants me for a Sunbeam - his song request before every naptime and bedtime.
*"blue!" -he has to have his blue quilt laid out perfectly on him when going to bed. If I lay other blankets down, the blue one goes on TOP. It's serious business.
*"mee-mouse" -his favorite cartoon is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. We watch an episode daily.
*"ball" -which does NOT mean a ball - it means WHOPPERS candy (which looks like a ball) - it's definitely his FAVORITE candy.
*"my turn" -after Hunter's piano practice, we usually have Danny's turn. Who knows, he might be another budding pianist.
*"Baby" -when I ask which book we should read, this is his favorite. It has a few pictures of babies, and somehow it has become the "baby" book. The other favorite is "Monkey's jumping on the bed"
*He loves wearing his Superman jammies, his Mickey Mouse t-shirt, and usually throws a fit when I dress him without letting him choose his shirt for the day. I think the biggest battle is just getting the favorite jammies off - I have to be pretty convincing to get those off.
*How old are you? "3" - No you aren't! - "3" (who taught him this?)
*He constantly feeds Maggie and when I catch him - he says, "for danny?" "YES, the food is for Danny, not Maggie!!" Needless to say, Danny is Maggie's favorite in the house these days.
*He loves to do whatever his brothers are doing and he still has Mr. Magnetic personality - he's just too much fun!!
4 comments:
Good idea writing down all Danny's info. You think you won't forget the cute things they do and say, but you do. I better hurry and do the same thing.
I just love Danny. He's definitely a favorite!
I swear you just described Kemery. They may be made for each other yet!
i just love this kid:) So stinkin cute!!! Smart idea to write everything down our mom brains can only hold so much information:)
Post a Comment