Yes, we're vacation junkies. And when we noticed an AMAZING incentive from Disney to get a free meal plan PLUS we had enough Southwest credits to fly our kids for free - we decided to splurge and just do it. We invited Grandma and Grandpa to come and they said "OF COURSE!" It was a MAGICAL week for all of us. Even as were returned home - we were ready to go again. You know how sometimes you need a vacation after the vacation - well, Disney is AWESOME. We wanted the week to keep going! Here are some fun pics to relive the magic in no particular order.
boys will be boys - we found lizards and snakes while waiting in lines and next to buildings!
We celebrated Hunter's 8th birthday while we were there. Grandma is AMAZING and somehow she found a cupcake, candle, and a lighter to celebrate the end of the day. She even got the crowd to sing for him as we waited for the fireworks to start!
a.jpg)
The only picture of the whole troop together! a.jpg)
Danny LOVED these pretend guns on the Tom Sawyer island. I think he could have stayed a few more hours there.
Best buddies.a.jpg)
"World Record: 20 straws in a milk shake!"a.jpg)
Thanks for going wish us Grandma and Grandpa! We'd do it again in a heartbeat!
a.jpg)
a.jpg)
a.jpg)
a.jpg)
a.jpg)
5 comments:
Looks like SO much fun. I'm glad you splurged and went on vacation. The pictures are priceless.
AWESOME trip Lea- those pictures are priceless and so FUN and hilarious! I love the hat one too- cute lil' Danny! I can't wait to go back to Disney- I talk about it at least once a week to Ben. It's such a magical vacation for kids and adults! Glad y'all had a GREAT time!
Danny is adorable! Looks like tons of fun! When we aren't poor anymore, you should tell us about deals like that!
I LOVE the sombrero picture! That is classic. You should totally frame that and put it in the boys' room. I want to see ALL of the pictures though. Can you make an online photo album?
And I'm still laughing about that wonderful moment at the Reunion...
Post a Comment