Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Laura-ba-dora

A few weekends ago, our awesome friend, Laura, brought her hubby and baby to visit us! I think Maynrad and baby Carlo LOVED Utah and are already hoping to come back soon!..... RIGHT?!?!? Check out the fun we had together:


Tracy Aviary - Feeding the birds was definitely a highlight.



Do you see the little birdie attacking my hair?





We drove to Cascade Springs and it was BEEEEEAUTIFUL!





Doting parents - so sweet!

"I WAS SMILING!" The boys were quickly bored with lots and LOTS of family pics....


I wish I had this on video... we were just sitting and chilling and Cole started to "direct" us. Laura and Maynrad started to sing - and well, it just started quite the musical number. I think my parents would have been very impressed with Cole's directing skills!

The group of us.




A visit to Temple Square



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I so wish I could have been there!

Anonymous said...

loved the trip!!!!! can't wait for the next one...we all agree it should be a yearly event.
love you!