This happened BEFORE Halloween - I'm just completely out of order now. Danny was the first one to get outside and play in the snow. Good thing he did it first thing that morning, by the afternoon the snow had melted!!
WOW- already? It just got freezing here this past week and it felt like it was going to snow! I don't know if I'd like actual snow yet or not. Danny looks so much like Hunter in that picture and we've been saying that Tyler looks and acts alot like Hunter lately at home.
1 comment:
WOW- already? It just got freezing here this past week and it felt like it was going to snow! I don't know if I'd like actual snow yet or not. Danny looks so much like Hunter in that picture and we've been saying that Tyler looks and acts alot like Hunter lately at home.
Post a Comment