Danny with "Bear"
All of Danny's beloved friends.
(He really did bring them all to breakfast one morning)
Cole with his blankie and thumb.
Wait, did I just say blankie? Yeah, his first blankie was lost - and well, I thought it was a good break-up. Well, he informed me later that his blankie just "grew up" since the Spider-Man blanket became the new favorite.
Wait, did I just say blankie? Yeah, his first blankie was lost - and well, I thought it was a good break-up. Well, he informed me later that his blankie just "grew up" since the Spider-Man blanket became the new favorite.
1 comment:
Ha Ha! Love the "grown-up" blanket! I miss those boys!
And Lea, I can't wait to move closer to you, and your comment the other day made me SO happy. Brian says that I'm trunky for a house, that it's all I think about, and it is pretty true.
Post a Comment