Saturday, April 9, 2011

April Fools

Well, I officially filled up my blog, AGAIN.  I deleted a year and a half of posts and was able to add 1 post.  Lame.

I figured out how to embed a video of our April Fool's morning.  What is not included in the video is how I got Shayne:  I had a friend, a MALE FRIEND, climb into bed with Shayne at 7am.  Chris did not DARE cuddle with him - but finally said, "hey Shayne" in his most manly voice and that woke up Shayne in a hurry.  It was SUPER FUNNY!

Now, sit back and enjoy the video of us tormenting our boys!
(PS there's mustard, doughnuts, and salt-water colored like juice involved in this prank!)



8 comments:

Amber said...

You are the worst parents ever!! I love how Danny just chows down his doughnut with no problem. Hilarious. I'm going to show the video to the boys later. I can't believe how much your boys have grown!

Jen said...

You guys are so cruel!! :) I can't believe Danny just kept eating. Poor Cole, that's exactly what my boys would have done - smashed it, then cried.
You are totally hilarious!

Kristy said...

Ahhh, my favoritest video in the world. Thanks, we all watched it together as a family. I will watch this anytime I'm having a down day and it will always make me laugh.

Chari said...

Oh, that was darn funny! I can't wait to show Carter! Unfortunately, it will give him ideas for future pranks. your boys crack me up! I love that Danny just kept working on it.

Jenny said...

I LOVE how Cole smashed the donut and "I HATE mustard too!!!", so I would have been really mad too!! That was pretty funny how each one reacted so differently!!! Good April Fools Joke- let me guess- Shayne was involved :)!!! Ha ha ha!

Jenny said...

P.S. How do you fill up a blog?

Stoker Family said...

OK. I'm laughing my head off. That was hilarious. You guys are so fun. Even if your kids don't think so.

Boy said...

Love the synchronized spitting. Hunter's measured response shows the wisdom of Shayne's unique parenting style. He's making these boys nigh-invulnerable to future trauma. The Age of the Supermen begins here with the Nelsons!!!