Thursday, April 28, 2011

True Love

I'm not sure you are aware, but we have picked out Cole's future wife.  Both Cole and Emily know that they are destined for marriage in the future (and the parents are all thrilled).

Recently, Cole and Emily were on the phone deciding whose house to play at for the afternoon.  As they ended the conversation I heard Cole say, "Bye, I love you!" and I just giggled inside.  Well, Hunter laughed OUT LOUD and asked Cole, "Why would you say that to a girl on the phone?!?!"  Cole's quick and matter of fact reply, "Cause I'm going to marry her.  Of course I'm going to say I love you since I'm going to marry her."

Even better, I later found out that miss Emily had replied "I love you too" and her mom had kept her giggles to herself wondering what had prompted a "too."

Sweet, young, and very innocent love.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

SO SWEET! :)

Kristy said...

I can't wait until we can start wedding plans! We'll have the best time ever. I'm holding Emily and Cole to this little agreement they have.

Devri said...

Just let me know if you want me to do their wedding announcements. What a sweetie! I love Cole!

Alisa said...

awe!