Earlier this month, we had the good fortune of my TWO sisters coming to UT at the same time! One from Georgia and the other from Mexico... our family is a little spread out. So, it's a rare occasion to have us together and we spent as much time together as possible. We had a whopping 3 days and a morning to get our "fill" of togetherness. We took a short hike in PG - one I've always wanted to do and now I know how to find it. Here are a few pics from that adventure:
Maiya, Danny, Nana, Ella, and Cole.... I think I said there was something on my head and they actually all looked up...
Jared and Ethan together - Too bad you can't see that amazing wild red hair on Ethan's head in this pic - he's the happiest baby EVER.
This is a momentous picture - all three kids are SMILING!! AT THE SAME TIME!!!
We went to see the Bingham Canyon Kennecott Copper Mine. We had never been and I learned all sorts of cool stuff. I highly recommend the tour to anyone. I had no idea that copper was in EVERYTHING and that the majority of copper is mined right here! The pit was HUGE - the trucks were HUGE - and well the tires obviously were HUGE too. :-)
Greg and Lara with my dad.... it was such a treat to have Greg and Lara here together - yeah for spending his only vacation day with us. He works way too hard... someday he'll be independently wealthy... right, Greg?
The gang together at our "final lunch" hour at Cafe Rio. My dad is mission - since he had to run back to work - but the three sisters, our mom, and my "little" brother. Honestly, can you see why we keep telling him he's so TALL!?!? He claims that to the rest of the world, he's very average and not considered tall. Well, when he's with us - I think "tall" is justified!
Love you Alisa and Lara. Thanks for coming our direction this summer... I know it wasn't for me (it was for mom and dad) but that's a huge bonus of my parents living close to me now!!
2 comments:
It was totally for you too!
Of course it was for you, too! Thanks for making the time to see us as much as you did!!
Post a Comment