Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What do you do in the summertime?

Do you try to sell your toys for a little extra money?  
Hunter gave his friend a dollar so that his friend could buy something... he made a dollar.... sort of.  Cole had his most expensive item at $50 - he thought it had real gold on it... but at least his little things were just a quarter.  I think he made 50 cents.

Do you play at the park and swing till your head is spinning?

Do you fall asleep when your busy body just stops for 2 minutes?

Do you send the kids to bed early so you can have a "Settlers" night?!?  

If that's what you do, SO DO I!!!

3 comments:

Devri said...

Love the kids crashed on the couch! And sending kids to bed early for a Settlers' night. Hee hee.

Kristy said...

I like the last one best. It's my fav!

Alisa said...

Hunter made .50 cents...on ME!! I bought a little boy car off of him...after all, he looked so pathetic waiting in the front yard to sell something, and we don't have boy toys!! Haha!