Well, since we were already going to Bear Lake for a reunion, why not make a week of it and make it vacation? Shayne took off a day of work, but then had to go back to work - so the boys and I stayed there with Grandma and Grandpa and had ourselves a great time! Here are a few highlights of the week:
A picture of the boys with Great-Grandma Hunter
Danny turned 3! (There was an earlier post dedicated to this event)
The boys had TONS of fun boating (tubing) with Steve and Chanin's family. I opted to play it safe and stayed on the beach enjoying the sun and relaxing. I have no complaints.
Cole loved finding more treasures, including a bag of these tiny seashells. He planned to sell them for 5 cents each at home... They came home with us but no seashell sale has been arranged yet.
Danny in Cherae's hat... love this picture.
Hunter sporting his new sunglasses - he sure is growing up.
One day, we set out to the North Beach and plopped right down next to our BFF's Kristy and Chris - who also had a family vacation planned at Bear Lake that week. Cole was SOOOO excited to spend the day with Emily, but in reality, he spent the day digging and creating and maneuvering water with Em's little bro, Max. It was such a great day.
My boys posing for a "dive" into the special "soap" they had been making ALL DAY LONG. I'm so glad they had so much fun.
It was a great week!! Thank you to all the family and friends who helped us create such wonderful memories!
2 comments:
I miss Bear Lake! It looks like you guys had an amazing time. And I can't believe all those organized Olympic games. How fun!
Who knew that making "special soap" could keep them interested for hours on end. I'm so glad we were there together. It was fun to kick back and relax while the kids played.
Post a Comment