Yeah - we won't have ribbons or dresses or dollies around here - until my little boys become daddies themselves!
And FYI, I'm totally fine with it. People look at me with sympathy, but the thing is, I know what to expect. It would have been a whole new ball game with a little girl in this house and she would have been a little pampered too. We have the clothes, the toys, the blue bedrooms - so, honestly, I'm thrilled about having another little guy in our home. If I could only think of the PERFECT name..... I'm all out of ideas on that one.
2 comments:
You need a HANK. That sounds manly and it's adorable!
Bond. James Bond. Why not? ;-)
I think the last kids must get the least-like names...don't you think? The first kids get the first-choice names...hahahaa!! Okay, so our name choices kind of changed each time...but maybe there is a bit of truth to it!
Post a Comment