Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Bribery

Grandma shared this story with me and I want it written down...

Grandma took the boys to Cole's soccer game so that we, Shayne and I, could attend a parent meeting at Hunter's school.  After the game, Cole was given a bottle of Gatorade. This is the conversation Grandma overheard...

H:  I will tell you about my science experiment at school today if you let me have 1 big gulp of your Gatorade.
C:  ::Grand Pause:: - thinks about it - then replies "I want to know the WHOLE experiment, what you did AND the results - not just the experiment.
H:  Ok, then, I'll tell you about the experiment from beginning to end AND the results for 3 big gulps of Gatorade.
C:  No way, that's too many gulps - it would be all gone.

Grandma was just giggling and I have to laugh too.... when do you hear kids bribing each other with details about their school SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS?   And I don't remember if Hunter did ever win a gulp of the beloved drink!

4 comments:

Devri said...

That is SO funny. Your boys are awesome!

Unknown said...

They're going to end up as space explorers on the moon in their 20s - just you wait!

Rachael said...

That's hilarious!

Jenny said...

So cute and funny!!! That must mean Hunter loves his new school?! and Cole still loves his food?!!