1) When I went to the hospital to have Skyler, Grandpa came and got the boys to bed for the night. As Cole said his prayer that night he said something like this...
"Please bless mommy and the baby to be a good baby. And bless the baby to be REALLY good, and mommy to be ok and for the baby to be REALLY good and to be a good baby. And please bless this to be the last baby mommy brings home and that he's a really a good baby."
2) We have had many generous neighbors cook us meals and I guess Cole had enough. He exclaimed...
"The baby has ruined EVERYTHING! Ever since you had him, everything has been horrible. We keep having to try new foods that I don't like and I HATE IT! The baby has ruined everything!"
4 comments:
Just caught up on posts! Skyler is soooo beautiful!
I hope you´re feeling great! The prayers and things said by Cole are awesome...heeheee!!
That's hilarious! I too hope that Skyler is a really good baby. :)
HILARIOUS! I hadn't heard 2) story, but man I can sure envision it!
Cole has the BEST sayings ever. Of any kid I know - including my own :)
Post a Comment