When I first saw Julia I exclaimed, "that's not pale skin, look at her next to Skyler!" And sure enough, Sky's little cousin has olive skin next to his bright white skin." FYI, Lara had been lamenting that her daughter had her daddy's fair complexion. Later that evening, Lara told me that she hadn't seen a smile yet, but she suspected one any day now. And guess what Aunt Lea did, I got her to smile 4 times for me! HA -HA! Lara witnessed them but refuses to put the sticker on her calendar since they weren't for her mom.... giggle... Here are just a few pictures when the two first got to meet...
I can NOT figure out how to turn this picture the right direction - I've tried it 5 times and I give up. But, it's our favorite picture.... she's trying to eat him up!
Sky is 3 months older that his cousin - but he looks more like a beast when next to her! And he did keep grabbing her hand too - he's going to be very protective of his little cuzin'.
No comments:
Post a Comment