We have a tradition that the birthday kid gets a special date with his parents on their birthday (odd years). Cole chose the Clark Planetarium and we chose a movie we thought would be cool. It wasn't. All said and done, we still had a great time hanging out with this funny kid. He bought a sour-drink thing and made us try it - it was SOOO AWFUL. I took a few pics while Shayne tried it... I think I had that bitter face for the next hour!
Here Cole is laughing at his dad.... who knew entertainment could be so cheap.
Cole with a favorite food, onion rings.
An interview with the birthday-boy.
What is your favorite thing about school?
You mean besides recess? I don't know.
What is your least favorite part about school?
Math
What is your favorite thing to do (in general)?
make potions and do science
What is your favorite food?
Ribs, (slurp) I LOVE RIBS!
What do you want to be when you grow up?
A scientist.
What kind of scientist?
I don't know. I haven't decided that part yet.
(*Cole usually is making a potion to cure cancer, I hope he does figure that one out)
Things to know about Cole:
When he's sweet, he is very, very sweet and loving.
He used up all our food coloring, vinegar, and baking soda but fortunate it was outside.
He does NOT like being an early bird at his school.
He is very independent and strong willed.
He still says the funniest things and just sees life differently that the rest of us (that's a good thing)
I love you Cole - I can't believe you are so grown up now! I think you are an amazing scientist and thinker... keep it up and you'll change the world for the better.
-love Mommy
3 comments:
Happy birthday Cole, we love you.
Oh Cole! Can't help loving you! Thanks for always keeping things interesting and giving us a different perspective!
Sounds like he has his daddy's sense of humor!!
Post a Comment