I was patting my tummy and Danny said,
"Mommy, can I see your tummy?" what? I guess so - so I show him a glimpse of my tummy.
"Yup, your tummy is getting old like my grandma's. My GREAT-grandma's tummy, yeah, it's getting way old." sigh
That is hilarious! How did you not tell me about this one? You should let him know that HE was the one that did that to your tummy! And I agree with Devri, you do look great!
4 comments:
Oh geez! Kids sure know how to find all the things you wish they wouldn't!
And for the record, I think you look great!
That is hilarious! How did you not tell me about this one? You should let him know that HE was the one that did that to your tummy! And I agree with Devri, you do look great!
Danny is inheriting Cole's wonderful tact :)
Post a Comment