Cole is responsible for teaching Skyler to crawl! He kept putting out a little bell and every time he inched forward, he'd move the bell further away! Skyler didn't seem to mind since it had finally clicked - "I CAN GO FORWARD!" Up to this point it was a lot of rolling around and scooting backwards. He's now a pro. and we have to be vigilent to watch that quick boy!
And I just wanted to show you that Skyler is not afraid of my vacuum. He'll chase me around while I vacuum and he was quite happy to have caught up with me at this moment. I saw the camera sitting there on my dresser and I took a few pics and a video of him talking to the vacuum. (He also kissed it...)
Some of my favorite things that Skyler does lately:
-sniper crawl
-sucks on the edge of his blankets to go to sleep (he never did take a binky!)
-he turns on his own music - his music mobile (which no longer has the mobile part on it) has buttons to play 3 different classical songs - sometimes when going to sleep and sometimes when we take too long to get him up in the morning/naps.
-he LOVES baths. If I turn on the water, he'll go into "HYPER-drive" crawl and comes to the edge of the tub and hits on it babbling in his own language, "Let me in!!"
3 comments:
He is so cute! And by the way, Julia just figured how to go forward today!!!
Yeah Skyler!!! Woot woot. He is such a cutie!
And i love the Griffiths Printing representation!!! love you guys.
Post a Comment