Monday, October 29, 2012

You know, THAT house...

It's that favorite time of the year to get out the BOXES and BOXES of decor!  We continued the tradition and did our Haunted Garage again - the neighbors say they love it.  We had a few new surprises this year and lots of fun putting it all together in those last fleeting moments!















4 comments:

Kristy said...

Keep up the tradition, my kids love (and hate, and then love again) coming to your haunted garage :)

Devri said...

I was wondering what the head exhibit was. So, do you have more Halloween decorations than Christmas?

Unknown said...

I'm still chuckling about the last pic of the tombstones. Shayne is so funny! Can you please make a post showing what you guys do to the inside of your house too?

Jenny said...

This is awesome! Tyler would love coming to your house! I love halloween too- but it looks like we have a lot of catching up to do at our house!! :)