Monday, December 3, 2012

Favorites


I meant to include this tidbit in my recent post about vacation:

Favorite Part of the Cruise:
Hunter: Buffets and room-service and dodging huge waves, and snorkeling.  He loved the fish, the coral reef and he seemed to go to another earth
Cole:  Swimming pools, room-service, snorkeling, and finding a sand dollar
Danny: playing
Mommy: no dishes or cleaning to do (that's a true vacation), snorkeling, and just being with family
Daddy: ??

Favorite Foods on the Cruise:
Hunter: Shrimp cocktails, croissants, ice cream for breakfast
Cole: Ham, hashbrowns, fried shrimp, crescent rolls, and ice cream
Danny: mini cereal boxes & ice cream
Mommy: sherbet every night
Daddy: Chocolate Melted Cake
(PS yes, I let them eat ice cream at breakfast.  Like I said before, I didn't pester them about any of their food choices)

Favorite Part of Universal/Islands:
Hunter: Simpsons Ride, Hollywood Rocket, and that Julia loved him (his cousin)
Cole: Harry Potter, Spiderman, Simpsons, and the Mummy all tied.
Danny: Spiderman and the Simpsons
Mommy: Harry Potter area and getting to hang out with Lara
Daddy:  Simpsons, Harry Potter, & Spiderman

1 comment:

Kristy said...

No dishes and no cleaning, sounds like a little piece of heaven.