Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sledding with Papa

I traded my baby for my nephew, Michael, for the day - I know Michael enjoyed sledding MUCH more than Skyler!  We had a wonderful day.  I had 5 boys with me (Cole's best friend tagged along too) and we picked up Papa and had ourselves some good times in the snow!

Hunter - he's actually a speeding bullet, but the pic doesn't show motion.

The little boys pulling their tube to the top

 This is also a pic in action - screaming/giggling/laughing their way down the slope.

Wheeeeeeeee!

The worker asked how I talked my dad into coming - I said it was easy.  I just asked him!  Love having Papa play with us!

Just to prove that Cole was with us - and his best friend Connor.  I didn't know till the next day that Connor doesn't like sledding.  That's peer pressure for ya, he never complained once and he kept up with Cole the whole time!



This was the "Big Daddy" of all sleds.  We had this hill to ourselves.  I managed to take the boys on a day that the local school district was in class (but my boys didn't start for another day) - so we had the privilege to try this special sled!  It was MONSTER sized! 



3 comments:

Devri said...

Fun pictures! Now I just need to get these from you.

Devri said...

Fun pictures! Now I just need to get these from you.

Unknown said...

That makes our sledding in Tennessee seem like amateurs!