Wednesday, October 9, 2013
11 years old!
Our sweet boy has turned 11. Honestly, 11 is OLD! So many changes this year - no more cub scouts, last year of primary, basketball will have rules (beyond the traveling rule, ha ha), and I'm so excited and sad at the same time! Two weeks ago, he accompanied the Primary on I am a Child of God for the Primary Program! He's talented, kind, intelligent, thoughtful, and I love him SOOO much. I asked him what he wanted to be when he grows up - he wants to be an artist and a software gaming designer. I think whatever he decides, he'll do it. Love you sweet boy - and slow down all this growing up stuff just a little, please.
Oh, and this year Hunter had a date with his mom for his Birthday. We went to the Muse concert! We were in the nose bleed section, but it was awesome. We both hated the opening band, but loved the rest of the concert. It was a tough sacrifice for Shayne to stay home with the little kids, but I sure appreciated the chance to do something "cool" with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He's getting so grown up! I can't believe that he'll be 12 next year. Sweet, sweet Hunter. Such a handsome young man.
Post a Comment