Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Bear Lake - Labor Day Vacation

We went to Bear Lake over Labor Day with Grandma/Grandpa.  We camped in our huge, HUGE tent, and Grandma and Grandpa had their tent trailer.  Cherae and Chanins' families came and joined the fun for a day too, but mostly, it was us just chilling with the grandparents.  It was a great weekend - couldn't have had better weather - well, except the last day it decided to rain!  Shayne did a first and biked 50 miles with me - it was a great ride!  The kids went with Grandma/Grandpa to fun spots (I still need those pics!) while we pedaled, pedaled, and pedaled more all the way around the lake.  I didn't get the camera out very much - but here's what I did get - pics of the Minnetonka Cave and a little bit of our fun on the beach with the cousins.  Time to plan the next vacation with Grandma & Grandpa - we love to be with them!
  










1 comment:

Devri said...

Cool cave. Did I ever tell you I love caves? Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!