Nana made a special blankie for Danny (as he requested many times!) and I wish I could have captured the GLEE when he opened it! She also made special pillowcases for each of the boys. Later that night, Danny lamented that it was too bad for everyone else that he got the best presents - super hero pillowcase, the special quilt, AND a spider book.
Skyler has figured out the "presents" thing this year. He was moving kinda slow so Daddy encouraged him to bite it open - he still listens to his daddy...
Cole got a super slime-making kit. The next morning he was mixing up "top-secret" and "rubber" slime - a perfect gift for our scientist!
Hunter got the complete series of 39 clues - He's almost finished a book a day! I'm constantly finding lights left on in my car (cabin lights) because he's reading every chance he can get as we go to family events every night this week!
It's a good thing my parents spoiled Danny - we sure didn't do a good job of that (details later!)
No comments:
Post a Comment