Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Traps and trapped

Danny has been building "traps" everywhere.  He'll tie ropes, elastics, anything at his disposal to door knobs, stair railings - etc - all to make a "trap."  The other morning, I was in my room getting ready.  Danny came in the room asking about a special bag he was going to take to preschool that day and when I told where it was, he ran off excited to get it.  Then there was screaming and wailing.  This little guy had set a trap upon waking up - across our hallway between the two closet doors.  When he ran out to get the bag, he clotheslined himself - across the face - and got himself REALLY GOOD.  I tried to take a picture that night of the line going across his nose/face.  I know I should have been sad with him, but I was laughing.  He honestly had done that only MINUTES before coming into my room.  I guess it was a good trap!!


No comments: