Monday, January 20, 2014

Ski Bunny

That's me!  I'm a ski-bunny now!  I've moved on to "BLUES" and I'm terrified everytime I start down the slope and I think to myself, "you can do hard things and you don't have to be as fast as Shayne!"  (ha, ha)  I'm grateful to my mom for watching the little kiddo's while we had another ski-day together along with Shayne's brother, Shad.  It was a BEAUTIFUL day in the mountain tops.  I went to new heights, literally, and I didn't crash!!  I'm really enjoying this!  And I'm already trying to figure out the next time I can go!


(this pic was actually taken up in Park City earlier in the week - lucky guys who got 2 ski days in!)



Shad, Shayne, and Hunter (the ninja)

3 comments:

Shad D. Nelson said...

By far the best 1st week of a new semester I have had in my life. :-)

Devri said...

Someday, I shall become a ski bunny too. Way to go!

Devri said...

Someday, I shall become a ski bunny too. Way to go!