Wednesday, December 3, 2014

12 YEARS OLD!!!

I remember this little boy fitting on my shoulder.  I remember the night before I had Cole and I was tucking Hunter into bed and as I kissed him, I was worried that my love would feel divided with another child in our family.  I remember him going into Kindergarten that first day, and I was thrilled and at the same time I cried as soon as he didn't see me anymore.  I can't remember loving him more than I do today - he's such a wonderful young man.  I'm scared of him growing up and deciding it's not cool to hug mom in public, or deciding to not talk with me anymore.  He knows those fears and continues to comfort me and hug me and have great discussions with me.

He had a great birthday party at a local trampoline place - I didn't take pix of those boys going crazy - literally jumping all over the place - but it was a great party.  


And for his birthday he got his very own desk - which he LOVES.

I thought I had taken a picture of him in his new suit for church - but I can't find it.  I had better take another one.  He's so handsome and so happy to have a suit.  He was ordained to a Deacon and now passes the sacrament in church - which nearly brought tears to his mother's eyes that first Sunday too.  
Hunter's favorites:
Color: Yellow
To do: draw, Legos, or play Destiny on X-Box
Ambition: Be a computer animator is first choice out of a list of 7 careers
Song: Knights of Cydonia by Muse
Food: Mommy's potato soup
Best friends: Carter, Liam, Chans
Favorite sport: swimming
Best part of turning 12; the Priesthood

No comments: