Papa and Nana came to a couple of Danny's soccer games - but they also ended up being the WETTEST and COLDEST games EVER for May!! I don't think the picture does justice to how wet this little boy is - but he played hard and that made it worth it.
I went on Cole's fieldtrip to This is the Place Monument it was raining and colder than expected. Not sure why that was a surprise - all of May was cold and WET!
End of the year award from Danny's teacher. Evidently he is a fast worker. You wouldn't guess that when I tell him it's time to do his jobs or clean up - ha ha.
Danny with his teacher
I promised the boys a visit to the local Sno-cone shack on the last day I drove carpool - this is a "small" sno-cone and they are TASTY!!
Skye decorated his own belly with a mustache. why not??
We were playing at Classic Skate and I lost track of Skyler for a few minutes while we were doing arcade games. When I found him he was standing in front of a machine with tickets pouring out. How does a 3 year old win?? He just does.
We took the two big boys to see a concert - Walk Off the Earth - in SLC. It was FANTASTIC. They are a very talented group, clean music, and it was a fun night for all of us! If you haven't listened to them - check them out!
House project #1 for the summer: re-finish the patio. We had an addition poured (left side of the screen) to our patio. You can see that our patio looked awful - a stain we had put down a couple years ago just didn't work out. So, we decided to paint it with cement paint. We're hoping this will last longer - check out the new and improved patio! And Shayne had the vision and made the dark red trim around the edge that looks FANTASTIC!
















No comments:
Post a Comment