Sunday, November 1, 2015

Cousin Time

We decided to add some more cousins to the fun before my sis left with her "littles" - Here's the crew together - Just missing Alisa's kids!  Our Texas cousins are here for a visit!


My boys basically fought over Tyler - Danny wanted him to himself - but Tyler also loved being with the big boys since he loves the same video games that Hunter and Cole enjoy too (Danny doesn't like to play video games much).   It all worked out though - we got to have Tyler sleep over for a few nights and they got lots of play time together.  




Tucker and Skyler also had fun together - I have a feeling that these two are going to be running the show in a couple years and pushing those big boys around.


On July 24th - we went to the SLC Days of 47 Parade.  We had family saving us a spot along the route and Jenny and I decided to just go for it.  We filled up my van with lots of boys and we took off for a day in the sun.  I loved watching Danny and Tyler together - too bad we live so far apart!


On the way home, I realized we were close to our Great Uncle Mark's home so we did a surprise visit to him and my great-aunt Donna.  Mark is a WWII veteran - and Tyler is a history buff (to say the least).  I really wanted Tyler to meet him in person.  He got to try on the Nazi uniform and hear about Uncle Mark's experiences with General Patton.  He is a treasure trove of WWII stories.  I believe he is around 95 years old!!  



We also had to take Jenny to legendary Shaved Iced stand in our little town - it's a special treat to go here and we were celebrating their visit!




Here is play-time at the local children's museum - I wish I had taken more pics!



Oh - and this is the best shot saved for last.  This was while Julia was still here - we had just bathed all these little munchkins and then they were doing a show for us - HA HA!!!  Tucker, Skyler, and Julia.  I'm positive this pic will come in handy when they are teenagers!


No comments: