Hunter turned 13!! I am reminded how much this boy has changed when I look at any past pictures -
About Hunter:
Wants to be an artist or inventor or both
Favorite part of his 12th year - getting the priesthood and canyoneering
Favorite thing to watch - Simpsons
Favorite game on Xbox - Destiny
Favorite thing to do - drawing what pops into his mind or he'll just keep drawing and it'll just happen
Favorite book - Michael Vey or Nerds
Misses everything about 6th grade (he had a stellar teacher last year) homework was even better
One thing he likes about Jr. High - electives
For his birthday date - he wanted to hang out at Lagoon with just mom and dad - we had a great time! They had just opened the haunted houses and we splurged to get fast passes and we did all the haunted houses in one night. That was a great way to do it!
Here's family party #2 with his cousin Carson - their birthdays are only a week apart. And I think it was a Brazil cake because that's what Grandpa/Grandma brought!
He also wanted to take his best friend to the climbing place - and he spent his own money to take him.
More September fun:
Cole took 1st at the Pinewood Derby this year! He made a Magic Carpet car.
Shayne also made a car for fun - it's a Pinewood Derby Derby car.... with a replica of that same car on the track. Notice the block of wood car, and the other two cars are replicas of previous cars our boys built.
We also went back to Lagoon with the rest of the gang for more Haunted Houses and Grandma came too!
Check out this speedster - ran right out of his shoe and kept on going.
And on a whim, I convinced my boys to let me take their pics in exchange for a yummy dinner out - it worked and I got smiles this time around.
I had to include this pouting face - he knows how pout!






















1 comment:
Shayne's car rocks! Greg and I had a good laugh.
Post a Comment