Being a July birthday - and especially since it is back-to-back with a state-wide holiday, Danny often has his birthday while we are vacationing. It's just the fact of life - but this lucky guy gets to have several birthday celebrations because of it! First - we did his friend b-day party before we left on vacation - we took him and a few of his friends to Classic Fun Center and they played and played, and played. They did the water-slides, jungle gym, bouncy toys, and blast-zone (soft foam balls). The only problem was that we had to leave eventually!
This boy LOVES stuffed animals - and this is a new favorite one (thanks to Michael)
Now here are some pics from his actual birthday day. Actually - now that I think about it - we had to celebrate the night before because his dad had to go home to work for the week and we were staying and playing with Grandparents and Aunt Chanin! I made a cake, we had the gifts with us, and he also did his annual push-up challenge. He made us poor!! I can't remember how many he did - but I think it was around 35 push-ups. That kid is amazing.
And here are a few pix of what Danny bought with birthday money:
All about Danny:
Loves stuffed animals
He REALLY loves his stuffed animal collection
Loves being strong and enjoys doing push-ups and pull-ups
Loves playing basketball - his fav games are Around the World and PIG
He is the pickiest kid in the house about how his clothes, socks, and shoes fit - he knows how he likes them
He loves TV - but not video games
He has read every kid book in our house at least once (and there are a lot of them!)- but still not venturing into those chapter books yet
He needs to be fed regularly to avoid being HANGRY
When he grows up he thinks about being a cop - but he's worried he'll have to fill out thousands of pages of paperwork (ha ha)
Favorite food is a bean and cheese burrito
His best friends are Ben, Jace, Sophie, and Alyssa
He's very proud of his middle name (and Cole is jealous)
He's strong and strong-willed and we love him soooooo much! I can't believe he's already 8 - I think that time speeds up at 8 and I'm not ready for him to grow up yet!






No comments:
Post a Comment