My little (well, he's much much taller than the rest of our family now) and youngest brother got married in January. We went to Idaho Falls (again!) and had a weekend with my family - it was GREAT FUN! Here are some pics from the weekend.
That is hilarious - this Natalie Portman comment. I get told that ALL THE TIME, especially when she has a movie coming out and I have my hair pulled back. But can you please find a different picture of all of us and replace the 3rd one down. I LOOK TERRIBLE! Brian's tux is blending with my dress and I look like I weigh 200 lbs, and what am I doing with my face? Mean sister to post a picture like this of me! What did I ever do to you? And I can't believe I'm so behind on your blog that I just saw this!
He still just seems SO young to me. I guess having known him for a bit when he lived in your Springville house before his mission - I just cant believe he's married now...
Is that Cole at the luncheon? Was that other family picture taken at the hotel. We missed out on some good family stuff, but I guess that is to be expected!
4 comments:
2nd picture down . . . The girl on the left looks like Natalie Portman . . . or is that just me?
That is hilarious - this Natalie Portman comment. I get told that ALL THE TIME, especially when she has a movie coming out and I have my hair pulled back. But can you please find a different picture of all of us and replace the 3rd one down. I LOOK TERRIBLE! Brian's tux is blending with my dress and I look like I weigh 200 lbs, and what am I doing with my face? Mean sister to post a picture like this of me! What did I ever do to you? And I can't believe I'm so behind on your blog that I just saw this!
He still just seems SO young to me. I guess having known him for a bit when he lived in your Springville house before his mission - I just cant believe he's married now...
Is that Cole at the luncheon? Was that other family picture taken at the hotel. We missed out on some good family stuff, but I guess that is to be expected!
Post a Comment