Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cole is 4!

My little Cole is 4 YEARS OLD!! We had a little Mother's Day dinner at our place on Sunday with Shayne's sisters (and families), my brother (and his wife), and my parents. After dinner we fulfilled the only request Cole had for this birthday -- a Spiderman pinata. I think he was inspired by his little cousin's pinata at her birthday - but it had to be Spiderman. Luckily, mommy found one! And yes, Cole got a costume for his birthday. He is constantly dressing up to be a super-hero. I'm not sure how he really feels about being a "bad" Spiderman - but he did put on the costume and ran to his room to put the "good" one right on top of the black one. I know that I'm really going to look back at these years and miss the things that Cole says and does - he is a one-man show!

I had to throw this one in - just love to see the "laugh" even in a picture. I should have video taped it!

4 comments:

Greg and Lara said...

I can't wait to see Danny in June! Cole is hysterical. Where did he get his sense of humor from? :)

And congrats on the 5K. I didn't know you ran it for Deidre, but that is awesome!

Lori said...

Yeah, Coleman!

He is the sweetest, snuggliest, funniest Sunbeam we have. I completely adore kissing his sweet cheeks and listening to his thoughts on a myriad of subjects!

You're raising great kids!

Alisa said...

Happy Late Birthday!! That's so great that you found the Spiderman Pinata for him! Way to go!!

Cole IS a one-man show!! Hahaha!

And love the photo of Danny laughing...you're right, he's laughing, even in the photo!

Ben said...

Love the costume and Danny laughing pictures!! So cute! Happy belated 4th birthday Cole man!! We miss you!