Hunter's Sunday School teacher had to share with me all the funny things he said in class today - and I thought I'd share my giggles with you too...
He said a prayer and said the normal "bless us to have a good day," etc - then he says, "and help us remember that today is church Sunday, not an ice cream sundae Sunday."
and,
during class they were discussing fasting and asking if anyone had fasted before. Hunter says, "my mommy and daddy have fasted. But, one time my mommy was so hungry she said, 'that's it, I'm done' and she ate 10 hot dogs THIS long (with a 2 foot arm display)!"
FYI - I'm sure I've ended a fast saying I'm hungry, but I don't remember eating 10 hot dogs!!!
5 comments:
I knew you liked hot dogs...but 10?!! Hahaha! That's SOOO funny!
Hunter is hilarious. I don't think you could eat 10 hot dogs, could you? I'm sure Shane could. :) Tell Hunter we really like ice cream sundae Sundays! They are yummy!
I bet I could eat ten hot dogs. Tell ya what, next fast sunday we'll have a hot dog eating contest, then play settlers.
Remind me to never read this post while practicing again...I burst out laughing so hard I nearly demolished my reed. I'm STILL laughing! That is seriously the funniest thing I've ever read in my entire life!
Your kids say the "darndest things"- I wonder who they get that from???!!! So cute- made me giggle!
Post a Comment